In the Media
Debbie Whitlock in the Media
- Coping With A Layoff – What can you do to help yourself?
- When Your Mortgage Is Upside Down – You now have more refi-options.
- Inheriting an IRA – Make sure you pay attention to the rules.
- Changes to 403(b) Programs – Is your non-profit aware of them?
- The Home Benefit Program Part I
- The Home Benefit Program Part II
- Common Sense Investing with Jeff Hollingsworth
- Common Sense Investing with Jeff Hollingswoth Part II
- Your Go-To Guide for Estate Planning, Forbes.com, August 2009
- Household Economics – When a woman outearns her spouse, Forbes.com, June 2009.
- Five Financial Resolutions for the New Year, January 2009
- Please Pass The Truth Serum – Conversations for end of life decisions, November 2008
- Does your Business Survive Only if You Do? November 2008
- Debbie weighs in on Long Term Care, NuWire Investor July 2008
- Debbie tells the Seattle Times about her first job
- Reps Who Make a Difference – Woodbury Exchange, November/December 2007
- Balancing Work and Life: Making Time for Class, May 13, 2008
- Publicity success stories
- Debbie Whitlock Pays It Forward
2010 Speaking Schedule
- January 21 - Dying With Clarity In A Culture of Denial- EWomen Seattle
- January25 – Everett Business and Professional Women
- January 30- Half Day Will Preparation Workshop – In Cooperation with Studio C
- March 17 – IAAP – Bellevue Chapter
- A Womans Journey Towards Financial Independence: Preparing Women for Their Investing Opportunities
- Beyond Investment Illusions: Identifying Investment Illusions vs. Investment Reality
- Mastering the Fundamentals of Investing: 7 Guidelines to Improve Your Potential for Success
- Investor Survival Guide: How Sound Judgment and a Realistic Outlook Can Help You Chart the Investment Landscape
- 1040 Tax Challenge: Tax Considerations Every Client Should Know
- Woodbury Financial Services 2008 Woman of The Year
Contact Debbie to discuss appearing on her show or having her speak to your group.